Tuesday, November 23, 2010

sunshine, beach & coming to an end

I travelled north of Lima to a beach called Máncora near the border with Ecuador this weekend from Thursday to Monday. We stayed in a hostel with a lot of tourists and I made friends with peruvians, australians and canadians for the weekend. It was greattttt relaxing and partying at the hostel and walking along the beautiful beach! I reallyyyyy enjoyed this weekend.

This is the last week of classes minus one ridiculous class next Monday just because this prof is ridiculous, and it's a program course, blah.

But finals are around the corner and the weather is warming up and I don't wanna do much of anything related to school here. But I must chug through it..

I'll be home 3 weeks from today. I'm mostly excited but I know I'll be homesick from Perú after some time in the states, so I'm enjoying it while I can... doing a lot of last minute things!


I MISS MY FAMILY & FOOD THIS THANKSGIVING buttt I am thankful for a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment