Sunday, November 28, 2010

Starting to make my to-do list before I leave Perú. It's mostly filled with finals and papers, but there are a few fun things.

I need to eat Chifa (Chinese-Peruvian restaurants) again before I leave.
I need to cook for my family and make them a pumpkin pie before I leave.
Souveniere (sp?) shopping for some people at home.
...Pack??

I'd like to do atleast one more day trip, sandboarding would be cool to do.

I'm realllyyyyyyyyy excited to come home. Although in the end I don't love Lima, I enjoy Perú and can't wait to see my next Latin American adventure/experience after understanding better everything I learned here once I come back home.

Today my mom is decorating the house for Christmas she said. All of this Christmas music & decorations make me more excited to get home! Maybe I wouldn't be as eager if I weren't coming home to Christmas :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment