Saturday, November 6, 2010

rambling thoughts

molly & I walked a new way to Barranco the other day.. BEAUTIFUL! flowers, blue ocean, sunshine.. weather is looking up and making everything a lot brighter :) loving itttt.

Salsa class is chévere :)

I booked a flight to Máncora, Perú.. a surf haven near the boarder to Ecuador. REALLY EXCITED for the beach!!!

This weekend.. well, a week from now, we're going to Chincha for an afro-peruvian weekend with the group!

Tonight is the 10k Nike race. We Run Lima. CAN'T WAIT :)

Last night I went to Barranco, really glad I'm finally making really great peruvian friends because it was such a good time :)

Today... gotta get a lot of work done before I run... This week needs to be more productive than last.


I love this country..

No comments:

Post a Comment