Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Youtube videos & Huaraz

Here are some videos I found on youtube to try to show the traffic and ridiculous public transportation here in Lima. It's still so different in real life.. I'll have to actually take a video of the entire process someday to share.. notice all the beeping and noise in the 2nd video.. that's a constant here!!! I MISS SEPTA!




Anyways, my class schedule is finalllly done. Peruvian Social Reality, IFSA Spanish (Intensive Spanish Course), Macroecon. (again, for kicks), Amazonian Ethnography and International Relations.

Tomorrow I have classes during the day and tomorrow night it's off to Huaraz!!! 8 hour overnight bus ride to the mountains.. So I'll update again later next week, I'm sure I'll come back with some greattttt photos!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment