Sunday, December 5, 2010

hey, last week.

yesterday was good.. i got a lott done on my project, got a new digital camera, proved that i can argue to get my way in spanish at a department store where they didn't wanna let me return something, went for a decent run, ran into my host uncle and walked home with him and had interesting conversation, enjoyed the sunset at the park, saw fireworks in miraflores & was serenaded by a man playing the guitar and pan flute at the same time.

today.. doing more WORK! I have a 15 page research paper in progress (all i have left now is the conclusion and major editing).

wish i didn't have sooo much to do my last week!

started packing.. going to be an adventure fitting everything to come home and i havent even gone souvenir shopping for anyone yet.. hmm..


host mom & me!

No comments:

Post a Comment